Make data-driven decisions for smarter, more efficient operations.
Dynamics 365 forSales
Turn relationships into revenue with digital intelligence in every deal.
Earn customers for life with world-class customer service.
Grow your company with a comprehensive, intelligent app for financials and business management.
Optimize your scheduling and use predictive tools to master the service call.
Project Service Automation
Project Service Automation
Create more profitable customer relationships using intelligent tools.
Deliver powerful customer experiences using Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Get visibility across connected distribution, customer service, sales, and marketing systems so you can innovate your products and processes to meet rising expectations. Dynamics 365 for Operations delivers this ERP system continuity and helps you:
- Simplify production floor management.
- Accelerate product introductions.
- Offer flexibility in delivery alternatives.
Deliver exceptional customer experiences
Give your salespeople the product and customer information they need to provide immediate, personalized service—across social media, mobile sites, stores, and other retail touch points. Dynamics 365 for Operations also helps you:
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Move products smoothly from procurement to sale.
- Merchandise effectively.
Fast-track your business performance
Get a live view of all your numbers and data analytics from Dynamics 365 for Operations. This cloud-based Microsoft ERP system provides the relevant information you need to deliver strategic, data-driven insights to key departments. This helps you:
- Gain immediate financial insights.
- Drive corporate strategy and growth.
- Decrease debt through efficient collection management.
Roll out powerful ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device, at any time. Dynamics 365 for Operations simplifies and accelerates business process changes. And it’s based in the cloud, so it integrates with legacy systems and scales globally with ease. So your organization:
- Enables rapid business transformation.
- Cost-effectively supports the IT needs of the business.
- Grows at its own pace.
Use built-in digital intelligence and automated business processes to increase your revenue while controlling acquisition costs.
- Win new and repeat sales using a personalized sales process.
- Onboard new people quickly to get them selling right away.
- Measure the past, and identify leading indicators for the future.
Maximize your sales team’s performance by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the priorities.
- Identify prospects and customers who have the most potential.
- Make sound, strategic decisions based on digital intelligence.
- Provide sales coaching when and where it’s needed.
Close deals faster by working efficiently, collaborating, and applying contextual insights from your sales management software.
- Set up your sales team to collaborate on strategic deals.
- Personalize every engagement to the buyer’s journey.
- Make sure salespeople can work anytime, anywhere.
Provide the seamless service your customers expect by meeting them where they are with the information they need, every time.
- Give customers great service on their channel of choice.
- Make Help easy by providing relevant, personalized service.
- Proactively address issues by detecting customers’ intent and social sentiment.
Give your agents complete information—in a single customer service software app—to make smart decisions and provide great service.
- Reveal customers’ case histories, preferences, and feedback.
- Provide guidance on entitlements and service-level agreements.
- Display it all in a single interface tailored to their job and skill set.
Respond quickly to customer and market changes within an agile, cloud-based environment that has digital intelligence built in.
- Adapt and customize easily using configuration, not code.
- Extend your functionality through a single interface.
- Rely on advanced analytics and a trusted cloud platform.
Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application—one that integrates closely with Office 365—to save your employees time.
- Manage financials, sales, service, and operations in one place.
- Save time by creating quotes, orders, and invoices in Outlook.
- Get more done securely with in-app workflows and audit trails.
Get a complete picture of your business—from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer service—with reliable reports.
- Spot trends and avoid issues with data that’s up-to-date.
- Share reports on performance, sales, inventory, and orders.
- Add insights from predictive analytics and digital intelligence.
Get up and running quickly in the cloud, so changing financial management systems doesn’t get in the way of running your business.
- Handle quotes, orders, invoices, purchases, and more on day one.
- Onboard quickly with the familiar Office interface your employees know.
- Get the same capabilities on iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Fit in more appointments a day—to make the most of your employee workloads, mileage, and more—with optimized scheduling tools.
- Improve first-time fix rates by dispatching the right technician.
- Reallocate your resources quickly as new work orders come in.
- Simplify dispatching with map views and visualizations.
Give your technicians what they need—in native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows—to offer great field service.
- Provide real-time customer information and guidance.
- Enable technicians to use barcode, RFID, and credit card readers.
- Process work orders, including signature collection, remotely.
Go from a traditional break-fix repair model to a more profitable, never-fail service model with built-in data collection, analysis, and alerts.
- Connect any asset easily to the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
- Get remote monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- Automate remote fixes to minimize technician visits.
Project Service Automation
Earn your customers’ long-term trust—and ongoing business—by reliably setting and meeting their expectations using intelligent tools.
- Deliver accurate estimates to start your relationships right.
- Become a trusted adviser, using collaborative planning tools.
- Use a repeatable service model for on-time, on-budget projects.
Help your teams work efficiently by giving them automation technology and a complete view into their client relationships.
- Raise retention rates by matching employees and jobs.
- Provide collaboration tools to up your team’s productivity.
- Offer training through self-service tools and portals.
Rely on our innovative solution to provide the insights you need to prepare for change, stay competitive, and grow profitably.
- Set clear, companywide business development priorities.
- Stay agile using real-time metrics to manage multiple deliverables.
- Make decisions fast using Power BI and Excel reports.
Use the unified customer profile in Adobe Marketing Cloud as the foundation for your integrated, cross-channel marketing.
- Get online and offline data combined in a data mart.
- Work from a centralized profile with a customer’s information.
- Take advantage of finer segmentation capabilities.
Create campaigns that are personalized, contextual, and content-rich to maximize your customers’ loyalty and lifetime value.
- Provide 1-to-1 personalized communications.
- Send offers that automatically adapt to a customer’s behavior.
- Deliver personalized, contextual content that drives conversion.
Orchestrate coordinated campaigns across channels—and measure ROI across the board—using Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Coordinate across earned, paid, and owned channels.
- Get automated workflows with retargeting across channels.
- Use real-time insights into results and attribution.